In Clash Quest, there are 3 main types of chest. Each are obtained in different ways, and give different items and amounts of coins.
- Star chests are obtained from completing stages in levels.
- For each stage completed, the player will earn one Star Chest.
- When replaying a level, the player will only receive Star Chests for Stages they have not already completed so they can only be claimed once.
- To complete a level and unlock the next level of an island, the player is only required to defeat the first stage of a level, and obtain one Star Chest. thus the player can complete an island with one Star Chest per level.
- Getting all Star Chests of an island unlocks the Island Completion Chest.
- In each Star Chest there is one Star
- With stars the player unlocks certain features like the Shop or the Leagues
- Some islands require a certain number of stars to be played.
Types and Levels
There are three types of star chests, Wooden, Silver and Gold. Wich of them you get depends in most cases on the number of stages the level has, there are certain exceptions though.
|Number of stages per level||Chest received per stage|
Each type of star chest has 4 (?) levels, which get higher the further island they are.
|Island #||Star Chest Level|
|1-9 (Goblin Kingdom)||1 (none)|
|10-18 (Lava Land)||2|
Star Chests have three different appearances, Wooden, Silver (on Wood), and Gold (on Blue) wich is similar to the Island Completion Chest.
- Wooden Star Chests contain 100-300 gold and 1-2 elixir for any troop or spell.
- Silver Star Chests contain 300-400 gold and about 2-4 elixir.
- Gold Star Chests contain 450 Gold and 4 Elixir. The Island Completion Chests seem to give substantially more rewards (maybe a higher level than those earned from stages); a large amount of gold and 5-6 elixir.
(This is not checked or confirmed, and could be wrong)
Crates are randomly won by completing any level. It is unconfirmed whether they have a determined drop chance, or are rolled randomly. Crates can contain extra troops or spells, or an item for a troop. Crates look like crates.
Island Completion Chests
These chests are obtained by completing every stage of an island, this means that the player has to complete all levels and obtain all Star Chests. These chests contain 5-6 elixir (check) and a large amount of gold. these chests are blue and gold, and can be seen on the main road map on the small stone pillars between islands.
- The Gold Star Chest resembles the Golden Chest from Clash Royale.